GBACG Past Events
GBACG Bylaws and Standing Rules
Mission: The mission of the Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild shall be to encourage and facilitate the study, appreciation, and creation of costuming as an art form.
Objectives: The objectives of this organization shall be to facilitate:
- To encourage and facilitate the study, appreciation, and creation of costuming as an art form.
- Education and diversification within the costuming community by sponsoring workshops, seminars, costume clinics and sewing circles throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Community goodwill by providing a resource for costuming displays, lectures, seminars and research to schools, museums, historical societies, preservation associations and other public and private organizations.
- A public forum for the discussion of costume, clothing and related subjects through publications, the Internet, and activities in the community.
- The visual representation of costume art in the community through the sponsoring of costumed events.
Questions? Email the GBACG President at .