The Greater Bay Area Costumer's Guild
The Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild is a non-profit organization made up of people who share an interest in recreational costuming. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer a variety of activities including workshops, costume salons and costumed events. On this website you'll find information on our upcoming activities, pattern reviews, costume resources, photos from past events and much more. Welcome to our world of costuming, fun and friendship. We hope you will join us.
- 9 July 2014 -- The Regency Jockey Style Hat Workshop sold out.
- 22 June 2014 -- Ticket sales for A Steampunk Safari opened.
- 21 May 2014 -- Check out or May / June Newsletter for 2014
- 19 May 2014 -- Tickets for Kendra Van Cleave's 18th Century Hair lecture are available.
- 13 May 2014 -- Regency Jockey Style Hat Workshop ticket sales open.
Saturday July 19th, 2014
Saturday August 23, 2014
Tickets now on sale