The Greater Bay Area Costumer's Guild
The Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild is a non-profit organization made up of people who share an interest in recreational costuming. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer a variety of activities including workshops, costume salons and costumed events. On this website you'll find information on our upcoming activities, pattern reviews, costume resources, photos from past events and much more. Welcome to our world of costuming, fun and friendship. We hope you will join us.
- 20 Jan 2015 -- Tickets for our Parasol Recovering Workshop are now available!
- 12 Jan 2015 -- Information for GBACG goes to A President's Tea at the Camron-Stanford House is now available! - SOLD OUT!
- 10 Jan 2015 -- Tickets for our Game of Thrones event are now available!
- 07 Jan 2015 -- It's time for our annual Open House! Please join us on Jan 24th in Albany!
- 15 Nov 2014 -- Finery for November / December is now online.
- 02 Sept 2014 -- Our 2015 Scholarship application (and FAQ!) are now online
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Come join us for our annual
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Sunday, February 15, 2015
This event has sold out!
Saturday, February 28, 2015