The Greater Bay Area Costumer's Guild
The Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild is a non-profit organization made up of people who share an interest in recreational costuming. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer a variety of activities including workshops, costume salons and costumed events. On this website you'll find information on our upcoming activities, pattern reviews, costume resources, photos from past events and much more. Welcome to our world of costuming, fun and friendship. We hope you will join us.
- 15 Nov 2014 -- It's election time! Please print and mail your ballot now.
- 15 Nov 2014 -- Finery for November / December is now online.
- 05 Nov 2014 -- New York Society Tea ticket sales open.
- 20 Oct 2014 -- Tickets sales start for the Quilled Ribbon Trims Workshop with Nancy Nehring
- 02 Sept 2014 -- Our 2015 Scholarship application (and FAQ!) are now online
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Tickets now on sale